Particle pollution in transformer oil affects the electrical performance of insulating oil, especially the content of metal particles. Therefore, how to control the particle index can ensure the safe operation of oil-filled power equipment such as transformers.
Transformer oil will help you analyze the effect of reducing particle size.
(1) There is reliable compatibility between transformer oil and materials such as transformer body, core, inner wall of oil tank, glue and paint, which will not fall off, decompose and affect oil quality after long-term operation.
(2) Important production workshops, such as transformer insulation manufacturing, winding and body assembly, must ensure that the site is clean. For high-pressure products, the workshop should be completely closed, the best conditions to maintain positive pressure, reduce dust pollution to the body.
(3) Internal cleaning should be done well before assembly of oil tank and joint pipe, and sealing protection should be done well during disassembly and handling to prevent contamination of inner surface. Before installation, the equipment related parts and piping must be seriously washed by oil circulation.
(4) For on-site core maintenance, it should be carried out when the weather is fine and windless, and the exposure time of the body should be strictly controlled to prevent dampness and pollution.
(5) Before the new transformer oil injection equipment, it is necessary to adopt the vacuum oil injection technology of the vacuum oil filter. After the purification treatment of the oil filter, the impurities in the oil will be effectively reduced.